I Love Fall/Autumn

Leave a Comment
Autumn is now upon us and as I'm sure many of you are aware there is a 'tag' going around the youtube and blogging scene so I thought i'd follow suit and join in. I absolutely adore Autumn I think its so beautiful, the weather is just right and of course its the time of Halloween (ooh spooky.)

1. Favorite Fall lip product?

This is a difficult one for me as I have so many ones that I like to wear around this time of year, i'm largely attracted to dark stand out colours during the Autumn/Winter months, i've managed to narrow it down to the three I wear most, the first is from the Kate Moss Rimmel Range in number 01, its a beautiful Bright Red and is an essential for a night out, its wonderfully pigmented giving a lovely juicy red colour, its long lasting and very hydrating on the lips, it rarely leaves my lips feeling dry or chapped. The next two are both Topshop lipsticks, quite similar in colour, Beguiled is a slightly more berryish colour whereas Inhibition has a slight purplish/plum tinge to it, both colours I absolutely adore they add a vampish touch to any look and I like the way the dark shades look on my skin tone. The only problem is that they are slightly more dry than the Rimmel and can leave my lips feeling chapped but using a lip balm underneath seems to remedy this easily.
 
From Top to Bottom: Inhibition, Beguiled, 01

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

I know many people prefer to wear dark reds and blacks on their nails during Autumn/Winter and I do like the vampish look on nails, but I'm often drawn to wearing more earthy tones, my particular favourite at the moment is a Barry M nail varnish in Cappucino. It's a beautiful Browny/Grey/Purpley sort of colour and I love it so much it looks absolutely gorgous on the nails and would reccomend it to anyone whose looking for a nice autumn colour which isn't to bright or dark.






3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?

I'm sure a lot of people are expecting me to put the Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte or the Starbucks Gingerbread Latte, and I have to confess I actually haven't tried either of them, they are definately on my list of things to try this Autumn, I'm not really a big coffee drinker but I've heard so many people talk about them that I have to give them a go. A drink that I absolutely adore having during the cold months is the Costa Black Forest Hot Chocolate, oh my goodness they are to die for! i'm getting cravings just thinking about it, I drank so many last year I hope that they bring them back this year because they were so yummy.


4. Favorite Fall Candle? 


I don't really have a particular favourite autumn candle, I really like the Yankee Candle autumn ones aswell as their Christmas/Winter ones they smell really nice but any festive candle is good for me, I particularly enjoy candles that smell of cinnamon as they always remind me of Christmas and get me in the festive spirit.

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory?

I'm not really a scarf wearing person, I find that they often get in the way of things and become unravelled and end up making my neck overly warm, I can't be dealing with any of that so I don't really bother. I'm definately into hats this Autumn, particularly Beanie/Bobble hats. I recently purchased one from New look which is a cable knit bobble hat in a lovely maroon sort of colour which I'm getting rather alot of use out of at the moment. I also am a massive fan of fingerless gloves for the cold weather, warm and cosy but also practical, what more could i need?


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?


The last time I went in a Haunted House was probably at a fair when I was younger and I doubt it was very good as it hasn't made a memorable impression. I've never heard of haunted hay ride, I assume that must be an American tradition? Near where I live there is a Corn Maze/Maize Maze which I think does special Halloween themed nights, I've never been there during Halloween so can't give a first hand experience but it sounds quite fun so I'm sure I'll give it a go at some point.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

Halloween for me just reminds me of when I was younger and the two films that I used to absolutely adore which I still watch to get in the halloween spirit are: Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown, I'm sure a lot of 90's kids will remember these two gems they are just halloween classics for me. I also enjoy A Nightmare before Christmas, The Addams Family, Casper and The Corpse Bride. I'm not really a fan of scary movies as a whole so I rarely watch them so afraid I can't name any actual Halloween/scary films.


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

I don't really like sweets that much, I prefer Chocolate if I'm going to eat something along those lines, I used love the Thorntons Chocolate Lollipops that used to be in the shape of Witches or Pumpkins etc.


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! 


Unfortunately I don't think I'll be dressing up as anything this Halloween :( I'm home this week from University and not many others are back so I'll probably just spend Halloween watching the above^ films and eating chocolate, however if I was dressing up I'd probably go as either the Corpse Bride, Sally from the nightmare before Christmas or Wednesday Addams...maybe i'll dress up anyway if I do i'll do a post about the look I choose, so keep an eye out for that.

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?

I love Halloween of course, I also enjoy the beautiful scenery, the multicoloured leaves everywhere are stunning to look it but one of the things I really like about Autumn is taking my dog on a long country walk and crunching in the leaves enjoying the view.





I tag everyone to do this too :) Any fellow Autumn lovers out there?
Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig