Sundays: Best day of the week?

Leave a Comment
I don't know about anyone else but I love Sundays, the thought of spending a day relaxing and having some chilled out me-time is such an amazing thought. Being at University I have quite a few days off during the week but I always try to remain motivated and productive, and then on Sunday I feel that I can reward myself by doing absolutely nothing strenuous!

What do I like to do on Sundays:
- Having a lie in
-Cup of tea and Breakfast in Bed
- Catching up on any telly i've missed
- Baking
- If i'm at home have a roast dinner
- Hot Chocolate in Bed watching a film
- jotting down ideas or doodling
- watching the world go by from my window (love it if its raining)
- If i'm at home take my dog for a long country walk
- Have a long hot bubble bath

mmm roast dinner!

As you can tell, I just love lazy sundays, they are definately one of my favourite days of the week.
What do you guys like to do on your lazy sundays? or days off in general?

Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig