Christmas Adverts

Leave a Comment
So its nearly December which means it is 100% completely acceptable to be excited for Christmas (even though I've been excited since September) and one thing that always makes me excited for Christmas is the adverts on telly, obviously the coke advert is a seasonal favourite but I really think that the new Christmas adverts this year have really excelled themselves, so I thought I'd list some of my favourites in case any of you guys haven't seen them yet. :) (just to let you know this is one of many Christmas related posts coming up, so prepare yourselves for festive fun)

Of course the Coca Cola advert will always be a classic and is always the true indicator that 'the holidays are coming' ;)

The John Lewis Christmas adverts never fail to make me feel teary eyed, who can resist a snowman relationship - too cute!

This Asda advert is so cute, So many of my friends have said that its made their Mums cry, its definately becoming one of my favourites and strangely makes me really want a baby.

I always love the Boots adverts, and this one is no exception and I've heard that it features real families and if this is true then its too cute, I won't lie it makes me teary abit aswell

So what we can learn from this post is that Christmas adverts turn me into an emotional, blubbering mess. What are everyones favourite Christmas adverts this year? I hope everyone is getting into the festive spirit! :)

Speak Soon
Charlotte x

P.S. before I go I will leave you with my ultimate favourite Christmas advert *Drum roll please* Its the 2011 John Lewis Advert, the song, the story, the ending, all the right ingrediants to turn me into an emotional state. I love it!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig