October Empties

Leave a Comment


I haven't really used that many products up over the month of October as I've been going back to old favourites and also trying new products, however I have a few items that are empty/reaching the end of their little cosmetic lives so I thought I'd share those with you.

The first is something I mentioned in my October favourites and its: The Little Bubble Co. Coconut Creme Bath & Shower gel,and if you have read that post then you will know that I absolutely loved this product and am feeling pretty disappointed to say goodbye to it. I've started using the Vanilla one I mentioned aswell and I do like that one, (probably not as much as the Coconut one) the smell is lovely and reminds me of Christmas. I definately think I will be repurchasing the Coconut one when I've used up some of the many shower gels I'm trying to get through.

This item I initially bought on a whim, I was in Tesco's and remembered that I needed some cleanser, I picked this product up because it was reasonably cheap and was a 2 in 1 cleanser and toner, and its turned out to be very good for me its the: Nivea Visage, Daily Essentials refreshing 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner, it's designed for Normal and Combination skin and I really like it, it removes all of my make up well, really getting to the areas where make up likes to hide, it leaves my skin feeling soft and revitalised which is good as some cleansers can leave my skin feeling slightly oily. It contains Vitamins and natural lotus extract which makes my skin feel nice and healthy, for a spur of a moment purchase it has definately proved me well and will definately be something I consider repurchasing.

As a blonde my hair can sometimes feel abit dull in colour, especially during the winter months I like to use the John Frieda, Sheer Blonde, Go blonder controlled lightening spray. I love using this to lighten up my hair abit without having to dye it, as I find it gives a nice natural lighter tone to it which I really like. I'm sad to see it go but I won't be stocking up for a while as I've decided to go a bit darker for Winter, more caramel rather than beachy.

The last of my empties is one of my go to products, luckily enough I already had a spare when this one ran out its the Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, I love this product so much it covers up all my blemishes and dark circles underneath my eyes perfectly leaving my skin looking healthy and awake. I use colour medium and I feel it really suits my skin tone and blends in really well.

So that's all the products I've used up in the month of October, not as many as before but I have been trying new products.

Do any of you guys use any of the same products? What have you all been using up over October/November

Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig