What's made me happy this week?

Leave a Comment


I won't lie this week has been abit of a difficult week for me, I've been feeling very stressed and anxious this week plus I think I'm coming down with the flu :( , but it has definately helped me to appreciate the little things.

1) 10 days until I get to go home for Christmas :)

2) I've finally nearly finished all my essays.

3) the smell of mango and papaya - I love my shower gel

4) my onesie - perfect for the cold evenings we've been having

5) Fresh meat - such a funny tv show

6) Getting some work experience sorted

7) Cold & flu tablets

8) Dippy Eggs and Soldiers - the perfect little kid feeling poorly meal

9) My Disney princess advent calender - its freaking awesome

10) My housemates - they've been so much help to me this week and I owe them big time

Hope everyone had a good week and everyone is getting into the festive spirit only 3 more days until the countdown begins :D

Speak soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig