Where is my motivation?

Leave a Comment
Found on pinterest, found it both funny and relatable :)

So it would be unfair to say I've lost all my motivation, I still have plenty of energy to do things which prove to be of little use to me. It just happens to be one of the most stressful times of the year when I have about a million essays to do and have absolutely no idea where to start, or any desire to do them. typical eh?

I am so determined this year to organise myself and get them all sorted now so that I don't have that ever so common problem of it getting to the night before they are due in and realising I've got 12 hours to write 3500 words (been there, done that, got the dark circles under my eyes to prove it) but I just can't bring myself to do anything. I'll sit there ready to go and my mind goes blank...not an ideal scenario.

so it looks like I've got approximately 3 weeks of endless talking to myself, constant pen lid nibbling, numerous cans of redbull, huge numbers of calorific snacks, a mountain of books and countless sleepless nights until the dreaded deadline day.

sound familiar to anyone else? does anyone have any motivation tips? because they would be GREATLY appreciated :)
If anyone else is in the same position, then let me know and we can get through this together! May the force be with you ;)

Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig