Winter time means poorly time!

Leave a Comment
That is the one thing I dislike about winter, is that everyone is so succeptable to every single bug going, so of course it was only a matter of time until the virus' came heading my way, right with essay deadlines looming around the corner...splendid!

One of the problems living in a student house, sharing with 4 other girls is that if one of you gets sick so do the rest of you. One of my housemates has developed tonsilitis so we think, and now were all developing the same symptoms, I have 2 essays to finish by friday and all I want to do is go home and lie in bed. :( as you may have guessed were all feeling particularly sorry for ourselves. This picture shows exactly how crummy we are all feeling.  (sorry about the bad picture quality)


And to top it all off I'm going to be nice and ill for my birthday on Tuesday, there go any plans for a fun birthday as its so much struggle getting out of bad.

Sorry if this seems like a pathetic sympathy post, just merely pointing out that I hate Winter Illnesses!! As I'm sure many of you do too.

If anyone has any magical hints and tips on how to fight off the germs they would be greatly appreciated. Too anyone in the same position I feel for you as it truly is horrible. oh well on a slightly cheerier note atleast we have an excuse to lie in bed, drink soup and watch christmas films :)

Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig