On the eighth day of Christmas...

Leave a Comment
This made me laugh - found on Pinterest


Now that the Christmas spirit is getting into full swing it has come the time when Christmas songs are playing everywhere - shops, pubs, the radio, you name it they are there. I love it of course and have my Christmas playlist playing on my Ipod constantly. (yes I have a christmas playlist) So I thought I would share my favourite Christmas songs with you all:

Michael Buble - Christmas (baby please come home)

Wham - Last Christmas

Gabriella Cilmi - Warm this Winter

Chris Rea - Driving home for Christmas

The Pogues & Kristy MacColl - Fairytale of New York

Bandaid - Let them know its Christmas time

and pretty much the whole of Michael Buble's Christmas album.

Of course I love all Christmas songs, but these are a few of my personal faves as I'm sure they are many of yours. What Christmas songs is everyone loving this year? and what are the old favourites that are sure to get you in the christmas spirit?

Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig