On the nineth day of Christmas...

Leave a Comment
This post could be abit of a random one for some people, I don't know whether garden centre are mainly a british thing or not, but I always love going to garden centre around Christmas time as I always think that they have such a festive atmosphere and they always smell like Christmas. Strange as it may seem they are definitely a great place to go and look at decorations and get into the Christmas spirit and I have been waiting for so long to come home and go to the garden centre and I finally got to go today and I was not disapointed it definately made me feel even Christmassyer (that definately isn't a word.)  So if you haven't been to one this season then go and hopefully you will see what I mean.

Oh hey Rudolph!
Does anyone else share my love of Christmas time garden centre visits? please let me know so I don't feel like a complete freak.

Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig