Careful what you wish for - Snow part 2

17 comments
So if you read my previous post regarding the snow, you will have noticed that I slightly moaned about the fact that there wasn't enough snow for my liking...I should have kept my mouth shut. Since that post it has pretty much snowed non stop and doesn't look likely to be stopping any time soon. This makes the plan of travelling back to Uni on Sunday very challenging - whether or not this is a good thing remains to be seen. I'm not complaining though my dog loves the snow so as all my friends are back at Uni already, he made a rather good snow playing partner.

So here comes a rather photo heavy post of my snow day take 2 (warning there is lots of photo's of my Dog)











So today has taught me two things: 1) Be careful what you wish for 2) Don't let your dog eat yellow snow - grimmest thing I've seen for a while.

Hope your all enjoying your snow days :) but most importantly I hope everyone is wrapped up warm and staying safe!

Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 comments:

  1. Great photos! My 2 dogs are loving the snow, especially rolling in it!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) ah yes he loves to roll around in it, do they like eating it too? Have checked out and really like the look of your blog, following! :)thank you, you too!

      Charlotte x

      Delete
  2. I nomintated you for a Liebster award! have a look at my blog.

    http://somethingtodowithemily.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you very much :) I will definitely have a look!

      Charlotte x

      Delete
  3. Hi Charlotte, I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog as I love your blog here so much!

    Go and check out the post on my blog (little--miss--wallflower.blogspot.com)

    Thanks, Beth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much, that's so nice.

      here's a link to the post if you want to see my answers, if you haven't already :)

      http://hobbitsandhairdye.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

      Charlotte xx

      Delete
  4. awh your dog is adorable!
    followed your blog:)
    check out mine if you like? www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch :) I really like your blog, following!

      Charlotte xx

      Delete
  5. Aww, Lovely Pictures

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, your blog looks really cool, I'm following and look forward to reading more posts!

      Charlotte xx

      Delete
  6. Hahaha awww your dog is the cutest. I'm sort of in a love/hate relationship with snow. it's pretty and it stops me from going to college, but i hate it when i HAVE to go and it's all slippy and rubbish. :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and your URL is fantastic! x

      Delete
    2. Ahh thanks. Me too, at least it never lasts too long aha. I'm glad you like the URL haha :)

      Charlotte xx

      Delete
  7. Your dog is so cute :') I dont mind the lots of pics of it! :P I did a snowy post with a pic of my dog :) www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's good cos I expect there will be many more to come haha. Aww your dog is adorable, I love how excited they look when they see snow.

      Charlotte xx

      Delete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig