Happy Weekend Everyone

2 comments
I'm just going to put it out there I love the Weekends. This past week has been abit manic for me, returning to Uni after a rather long Christmas at home, trying to survive on my own again & getting back into the swing of doing work, urgh. So this weekend definitely couldn't come quick enough, I feel calmer and definitely more prepared for the week to come in comparison to the stress ball I was last week. I feel that the weekend definitely helps give me a sense of clarity and is so relaxing knowing that I have very little that I need to do, so anything productive that gets done is a bonus. :)

Although this weekend I have hardly left the house apart from a trip to Sainsburys  it has been a brilliant weekend. Last night I watched Avatar with a couple of my housemates. I had never seen this film before - say what? and I absolutely love it! we ate lots & lots of calorific goodies and stayed up having a gossip until 2:30am. Who needs alcohol on a Saturday night when you've got chocolate?

Today is probably going to be a lot less 'wild' than yesturday! A lie in was definitely on the cards and was very much appreciated. A trip to town for a 'small' bit of shopping (goodbye student loan) to enjoy the most likely brief bit of nice weather we have at the moment. And then I'm going to attempt to cook a mini roast dinner - it is Sunday after all. So if you don't hear from me again you can guess that the dinner didn't go too well.

Who else loves the weekend as much as I do? What's your weekend plans been so far?

Mustdash, was nice chatting with you ahaha (get it Mustache?) 



Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Hey i am nominating you for a Liebster award, still editing my post but will be on later on this evening! check it out x
    glambeautys.blogspot.co.uk

    x liza x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me, its very nice of you! :) I've already done a post on this, but I've edited your questions in if you'd like to see my answers.

      http://hobbitsandhairdye.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

      Charlotte xx

      Delete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig