Instagram Diary | January

5 comments


My Hair is finally growing | Mustache mug | Easter Chocolate is the best chocolate | I was a demon baby | My Dog loves the snow | I like my drinks really cold | Snow |  My Dog playing in the snow | Oops | 6am dog walks in my onesie | I love my captain america jumper | My Dog

I'd seen these posts floating around the blogging sphere and as I'm abit of an Instagram junkie I thought I'd join it. Feel Free to follow me: charlottehannah92

Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. Hey dear! This post is really cool! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other?Check out my blog if you like :)

    Wish you a nice weekend! <3
    xoxo
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you very much! I like yours too, now following :) If you want to follow mine that would be great. I hope you have a lovely weekend as well :)

      Charlotte x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following me ;D I'm following you too, also instagram :* Ciiao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) Thanks right back at ya!

      Charlotte x

      Delete
  3. Awh I love your Cap America jumper! I'm a bit of an instagram junkie myself hehe you can check out my pics hereherehere:

    http://instagram.com/colour_me_in?ref=badge

    xx

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig