It's that time of year again

2 comments






So it's got to that time of year again when we see our first and probably last sights of snow, and I just love how excited everyone gets about it even though we've all seen snow before. However the excitement never lasts and the 'Snow cycle' begins. Stage 1: Excitement, Stage 2: Enjoyment, Stage 3: Annoyance, Stage 4: Loathing, Stage 5: Once its gone wishing for it to come back. (don't lie I know we've all been through this cycle at some point in our lives.) It's all fun and games until we decide we can't handle it and everything stops working, will we ever learn?

Please don't think that I am a snow scrooge as I am most definitely not, I love it, it just makes me laugh how the same thing happens every year. I wonder whether or not we will have more snow this year because the snow where I live has been a bit pathetic to be honest - no schools were cancelled! Definite sign of pathetic snow. I think if its going to snow then it needs to snow properly not just a sprinkle which turns to killer ice pretty quickly (Hands up whose fallen on the ice?)

Seeing the pretty white snow everywhere is beautiful and so picturesque it manages to make the ugliest of areas look like a winter wonderland, and it is making me looking very excited to go Skiing this year for the first time since I was 15. My Dog is another avid fan of the snow, he is going to be 8 this year so he has seen his fair of show but he still looks as if he's never seen it before, running and rolling around in it, also eating it (not the yellow snow though luckily.)
What do you think of the snow? What have you gotten up to on your snow days?

Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely, Just to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Go check it out on my blog :) Good luck x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you, that's so nice :) I will definitely check that out!

      Charlotte x

      Delete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig