Mac Russian Red Lipstick & Cherry Lipliner

7 comments
I recently headed into Mac for what I thought would be another browsing session, but this time I decided to actually purchase something. It may come as a shock to some that this was my first Mac purchase ever! Crazy I know, but I've just never really allowed myself to spend my money there as the products are rather pricey. However I decided that I wanted to treat myself and I'd heard raving reviews about Mac Lipsticks so I bit the bullet and purchased one.






I'm a massive fan of red lipsticks & I'm always on the hunt for the perfect red colour to add to my collection, the moment I saw this lipstick I knew I wanted it.This colour that I was absolutely entranced with was 'Russian Red' and its a beautiful bright red lipstick. I absolutely love this lipstick, I'm so glad I bought it, the colour is amazing, it's so pigmented that you only need a little to give a really vivid colour on your lips. It's creamy  on your lips and isn't drying at all. For me it ticks all the boxes and I would definitely say it's worth the steep price I payed for it as I am certain to be getting plenty of use out of it. So far I'm a massive fan of the Mac lipsticks, keep up the good work Mac.

As I was looking for another red lipstick to add to the many others I have, I thought it would be about time to invest in a red lip liner, as I think a lip liner can help to make your lipstick look better as a whole. I also think that it can help to make lips look fuller, and as I have the tiniest lips in the world this would definitely help out. I picked a standard red lip liner to go with all the colours I have as well as going with 'Russian Red' so I picked up 'cherry.' It's a gorgeous colour that is a spot on mach with many of my other lipsticks, it's application is smooth and doesn't pull on the lip at all, it also stays in place for ages, making smudging a small worry.

So I went in to Mac looking for 1 lipstick and came out with 2 products, I hope this doesn't become a habit as my bank balance definitely won't appreciate that. For such pricey products I would expect top class results and I definitely feel that's what I got, I'm very pleased with my purchases & looking forward to saving up for my next Mac lipstick.

















                                  (here's a couple of photo's of how the products look on the lips)


What are your opinions on Mac? If your a fan of their lipsticks, whats your favourite/one you'd recommend most?

Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. Oh that's a nice colour, I was expecting it to look really bright, but its lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so was I but it's actually a not too 'out there' colour which is good :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your hair! now following you :)) follow back? http://georgiabellalily.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you :) Just checked out your blog,its really cool, now following you too x

      Delete
  3. I'm a fan of Topshop's Hazard, it lasts all day! You look so lovely with red lips and hair to match :) I haven't yet bought a mac lipstick, I'm forever tempted to though! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love 'Hazard' as well its so good. Ahh thank you very much :) Agreed, they are very tempting. xx

      Delete
  4. I have this exact combo and Russian Red is my fave MAC red. Looks beautiful on you.

    Annie.x

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig