The BAFTA's

6 comments
I love the BAFTA's, it really is one of my favourite award shows, probably because I am a massive film geek. So needless to say I was glued to the telly to see the awards, alot of my favourites won & it also gave me a list of films I really need to see including: Life of Pi, Argo, Zero Dark Thirty & Les Miserables (yes I still haven't seen Les Mis) If you've seen them then please let me know if they are as good as they look - no spoilers though please! Surprisingly I also really enjoyed Stephen Fry's hosting of the show, I'm not normally his hugest fan but I thought he did a really good job and made me chuckle on numerous occasions.

Of course there is one thing that I'm sure many a blogger is a flutter over and that is the outfits, there were so many that I loved and a few that I didn't love so much but I don't want to be mean so I'm just going to showcase the outfits that I really loved.



Jessica Chastain looked absolutely stunning in a cobalt blue dress by Roland Mouret, the tone of the blue complimented her porcelain skin perfectly. I love this colour so much and would happily wear it all the time this spring/summer. Her 50's waves hairstyle and red lips pulled the whole look together to give a classic Hollywood glamour look.


Anne Hathaway won Best Supporting Actress for her performance in Les Miserables, I haven't seen the film yet but her dress definitely won me over. She looks stunning in a classic black dress from Burberry, the dress is so elegant with the studded bodice adding an extra dimension to the outfit. It worked really well and gave an edgy effect to a beautifully classic looking dress.


I am a massive fan of Juno Temple, and was really pleased that she won the EE Rising Star Award, and the fact that her dress last night was incredible makes me love her even more. Juno wore an elegant gown by Stella McCartney and looked amazing in it. I love the simplicity of it and think that it really accentuates her natural beauty. The monochrome touch is very on trend and although simple definitely adds something different to the dress. I'm a massive fan of this dress, and look forward to seeing her upcoming work.


These are the three outfits that really stood out to me although there were so many that I would just love to get my hands on. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. In my opinion the BAFTA's were a hit both in terms of awards and fashion. Is it time for the next one yet??

Did you watch the BAFTA's? What were your favourite outfits? Any outfits that you didn't enjoy so much?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! I like all dresses!! :) So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Chastian is my new style crush - she looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog im totally following!!!! I just started my own, it would be cool if you could check it out <3 http://heyimtaylor.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the BAFTAS, any awards ceremony really haah! :) I was so happy that Juno won too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing award night dresses! Especially the grammy this past weekend.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne Hathaway looks gorgeous - love her hair and dress :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig