The Grammy's

1 comment
Unfortunately I did not get a chance to watch The Grammy's this year, but of course I've checked out all the outfits online. If you read my BAFTA's posts you will know I'm obsessed with awards shows and more specifically awards shows outfits. I've done some extensive research into this (sat online for hours reading about/looking at what people were wearing.) So I thought I'd share my thoughts on my favourite outfits from The Grammy's 2013.

Rihanna looked absolutely striking in a custom Azzedine Alaia gown. The vibrant red shows her fiery personality and oozes sex appeal whilst remaining glamorous and classy. It is so nice to see her wearing something feminine rather than her usually grunge look. The cut of the dress suits her so well and the hair and make up works together so well to create a really beautiful look.


I love so many of Taylor Swift's previous awards evening gowns, and this one is no exception. She looks absolutely stunning in a J Mendel gown. The white colour plays off to Taylor's innocent exterior whilst the plunging neckline and slit in the skirt adds a sexiness to the look. If the rumours are true and she was trying to get revenge at Harry Styles then she is definitely on the right track as she looks absolutely gorgeous.


I love this outfit choice for Beyonce I think the Osman Jumpsuit really accentuates her curves without being over the top. It manages to look sexy without showing any skin which I think can be rare at these sorts of shows, but she pulls it off wonderfully. The monochrome look is very on trend and the red lipstick in contrast really stands out and gives the look another dimension. I love the simplicity of the outfit and think she looks absolutely beautiful as always.


The look that stole the show for me is from Katy Perry, I'm never normally a massive fan of her fashion choices but I really do applaud her for this look. She looks sensational in Head to Toe Gucci, she looks elegant and sophisticated whilst the cut out over her chest adds sexiness without looking slutty which can sometimes be a problem with this sort of cut. I love the embellishment around the collar its so pretty. I am absolutely in love with the mint colour I think it is such a daring move and it definitely payed off the colour itself is amazing and I think it really suits her, the simple hair and make up completes a beautiful look. I really am in love with this dress, shame that a Gucci dress will not be making its way into my wardrobe.

What did you think of the Grammy's? What were your favourite outfits/ looks?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Rihanna looked amazing at the grammys!xx

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig