What's made me happy this week?

6 comments
Image found on Pinterest

1) Spring is coming, slowly but surely. It's sunny, its warmer and its staying light for longer! As long as it keeps it up I'll be very happy indeed

2) Ice Cream - its really just perfect for any situation/time of year, plus its yummy.

3) Picking my modules for next year, my last year at Uni. Scary but exciting

4) Call the Midwife - Slowly becoming one of my favourite shows on telly, plus I think that the girls who play Jenny & Trixie are so beautiful.

5) Exercise, I used to always be so exercise adverse but I have really started loving it again and this week have managed to do a form of it every day! size 10 here I come

6) Birthday cake - our neighbours birthday was the perfect excuse to get the oven mitts out and the result was delicious!

7) Spending quality time with my lovely housemates, I love them all so much & absolutely adore spending time with them, movie nights are my fave.

8) Les Miserables. Yes that's right I finally got to see it and oh my goodness I am glad I did, it was amazing! The soundtrack was immediately downloaded and has been playing on a loop ever since.

9) The cute old man I saw in Sainsburys on valentines day buying flowers for his wife, he reminded me of the old man from Up

10) The little kid I walked past the other day who saw me and said to his mum "look mummy its Ariel." It absolutely made my day!

Another week gone by and these are the things I've been loving. What have you been enjoying this week? What are your plans for the weekend? Happy Friday everyone!

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. Aw, i would have been so happy too if someone called me Ariel!

    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you!
      Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...

      Delete
  4. These posts are absolutely adorable, I like the photos, too. I like to fact you wrote down about how the old man buying flowers made you happy. Things like that make me want to cry, they're so adorable. I'm just constantly emotional.

    Catherine x

    aanditsallaboutme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig