What's made me happy this week?

3 comments
A picture taken absolutely years ago - always makes me feel summery!


1) Sunshine - I love the sun & I'm so happy its slowly coming out to play! (hence the summery photo above)

2) Jam - I forgot how amazing Jam on toast is, one of my favourite breakfast foods.

3) Looking back at pictures from school/sixth form - remembering all the amazing memories is a nice feeling.

4) Felt tip pens - they brighten up even the dullest piece of work

5) Singing - I love having the house to myself for a couple of hours now and then, it means I can sing as much as I want/as loudly as I can with no one being able to hear, except maybe the neighbours.

6) Music - I'm listening to music so much at the moment, I love how certain songs can change your mood and create an atmosphere...this probably explains the increase in singing.

7) Mini eggs - Definitely one of my favourite forms of chocolate, I love them & I'm craving them 24/7.

8) I can nearly do the splits again - hopefully I'll have it nailed by Easter! yay!

9) The thought that this time next month I'll be hitting the ski slopes for the first time since I was 15! Excited but so nervous, hopefully I don't go arse over tit on the first day.

10) 50 followers - I'm so chuffed that you lovely, lovely people have taken the time out to read my ramblings, but a massive thank you to all of you who follow me! I am very very grateful :)

So these are the things I've been enjoying this week, sorry I've been abit MIA on the blogging scene, once again its been quite a busy week. I promise I will aim to improve this week :) Hope you're enjoying that Friday feeling. What have you been enjoying this week? Any plans for the weekend?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. I love mini eggs too haha! We sound simialr xx

    starbucksandchanelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) I nominated you for a Liebster award http://stacey-ajourneyofathousandmiles.blogspot.co.uk/

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig