Hobbits&Hairdye: an update.

2 comments
In case you haven't read my previous posts, I'd like to make you aware of  my reasoning behind my rather lax blogging situation recently.

1) my laptop which has recently been abit poorly seems to be on the mend, which means regular blogging will return asap

2) I am away this weekend skiing, its going well so far considering i havent been for 5 years, apart from a back injury i've managed to obtain. i get back monday night and return to uni tuesday, so expect posts to return late next week!

i just wanted to do a little update so you guys don't think I'm abandoning you. hope you guys are all well and i look forward to speaking to you soon!

Speak soon
Charlotte xx

p.s. im writing this on my phone, and it isn't the most reliable so please excuse any typos.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig