Its the most horrible time of the year.

5 comments
Work, Work, Work. Image found on Pinterest.

I just wanted to do a quick little update/apology post, as a student amongst many, I'm sure alot of you will understand that this time of the year is very stressful with assignments, deadlines & exams looming round the corner.

I have approximately three weeks until all my essays are due in & I finish my second year of University (Whoa that went quick!) So during these three weeks I'm going to be very busy & very stressed, not the best combination in the world. Although I'm going to continue to try and do posts regularly, I may find myself not posting that much in those three weeks, so I'm going to apologise now in advance. Sorry! But I'm sure many of you feel my pain.

To anyone who is also a student and has deadlines fast approaching - good luck to you! I hope everything goes to plan. :)

Speak Soon
Charlotte x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the studying xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best for thee last weeks! You will do great :D
    xx
    Dany
    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig