Soap & Glory Collection | Part Two.

4 comments






























So here is part two of my soap & glory collection, this post mostly focuses on the moisturizers and body butters/creams in my collection.

The Breakfast Scrub is an oat, shea butter & sugar body smoother which contains organic cupuacu bio scrubs, bananas, almond & honey extracts. It also advertises new great maple fragrance. This product smells absolutely incredible and just reminds me of the smell of breakfast, but not in a makes me hungry kind of way. It really leaves my skin feeling great and really does get rid of dry/dead skin, I was really impressed with the difference it did actually make. One word of advice, don't accidentally use after shaving or on extra sensitive skin...all I can say is ow!

The Righteous body butter contains softening shea butter & aloe vera. It calls itself a body moisturizing formula so virtuous you might swear your're wearing velvet. I wouldn't quite describe my skin as velvety after I have used it, but it does leave my skin feeling very soft, however I would say I've tried other products which have left my legs smoother. the very dry skin formula new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. My legs do feel smooth after using it but I wouldn't say that the moisture lasts particularly longer than other products, but it is still a very soft & nice product to use. The only thing that annoys me about it is it takes quite a while to sink in, which is fine if you have plenty of time to wait to let it sink in, but if you are short of time or like me very impatient its abit of a nightmare to wait for.

Scrub 'em and leave 'em body buff is a product I wasn't familiar with before, that was until I gave it a sniff, the product is scented with Mist you Madly's beautiful notes of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk. This pretty much sold it for me, if you've read previous posts you will know I'm crazy about this scent. The actual product contains babassu oil, sea salt and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. Honestly I'm not familiar with two of these listed things (I'm sure you can guess which) but that doesn't matter as they seem to be doing something right. This product does what it says on the tin and is a really good body buff. On its own I wouldn't necessarily go running to get this off the shelves but the scent really does play in its favour.  Plus the product itself is pink. Who doesn't love pink?

Sugar Crush body scrub is an all time favourite of mine with smashed brown sugar & sweet lime, Almond oil & Macadamia grains, I feel that this is a product that actually works, you can actually feel the brown sugar and macadamia grains working on your skin which is always a plus. Of course this is another product I love the smell of i think that the scent is very fresh, which is a nice break from some over scented products. It says that it's perfect for getting rid of 'lizard legs.' I get such dry skin and this product is actually really good at getting rid of it so definitely lives up to what it says. This product is very similar to the Breakfast scrub and I really don't know which I prefer but this really is a top product.

Smoothie Star lightly whipped body butter cream is the moisturizer version of the body milk mentioned in my previous soap & glory post . It has a pistachio, almond and sweet vanilla fragrance which smells so good, the almond is without a doubt the standout scent but in no way overpowering. The blend of scents works well together to create a nice but not sickly smelling fragrance. the packaging says that this product is amazing on dry legs because it contains an intensive 5-oil super nourishing formula with vanilla & coconut. All I will say about that is that those 5 oils are definitely do a good job, as it can make even my dry legs silky smooth. I would even go as far as to say that this product has without a doubt surpassed the righteous body butter for my affections. Very Impressed with this butter cream and will 100% be repurchasing it once its gone.

So that is all the scrubs & body butters that I have in my soap & glory collection. I hope you liked reading about what items I own and my opinions on them.

Do you have any of the above products?
What are your opinions on them?
Do you have any product recommendations?

Speak Soon
Charlotte x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Soap and Glory is addictive! Haha, so many good products :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog looks great- want to follow eachother? please check out our newest post and feel free to leave a comment xx
    http://www.looklovewear.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure :) Nice blog you've got going on! Followed.

      Charlotte x

      Delete
  3. You have interesting and nice blog! Follow you, hope you follow me back. Keep in touch, greetings from Moscow!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig