Whats made me happy this week?

6 comments
because all i want right now is summer. image found on pinterest.


1. 80 followers. wowee thank you to every single reader who has subscribed. it makes me a very happy girl indeed.

2. easter egg chocolate. oh man i forget every year how much better it tastes than regular chocolate.

3. the brief bit of spring like weather we've had. it makes me very excited for real spring to eventually arrive.

4. gabrielle aplin - home. this song has been replayed constantly over the past couple of days. i love it.

5. I've finally achieved one of my long suffering hair nightmares. i can finally do a fishtail braid. its messy but at least i've finally managed it. phew. french plait watch out your next!

6. the vamps. their covers are sooo good. particularly loving their cover of 22 - Taylor Swift. I'm so jealous that they are so talented at 17/18. (bitter oldie talk)

7. discovering new blogs. i've found so many amazing blogs that i can't believe i hadn't read before. better late than never though.

8. catching up with 'home' friends. we don't really get to speak that much at uni so its nice for us all to catch up when were at home.

9. finally being able to drink coke again. still tastes as good as i remember & i completed a lent for the first time in ages. yay.

10. my cheeky dog. i came home the other day to find a packet of crisps hanging from his month. unopened. which he'd found in my brothers room. there was shards of wrapper everywhere from his desperate attempts to get to the crisps inside. and the reaction i got from him when i found it was pretty much reminiscent of this:



What have you enjoyed this week?
I hope you have a lovely weekend. 

Speak Soon
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. aw congrats on the followers and a successful lent! One of my friends gave up caffeine... yeah she didn't feel too good the first few days. Yesterday me and my friends went to a pub to watch a few local bands play, it was so fun to get drunk and dance haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations <3

    xxx Zari
    http://le-style-blog.blogspot.de
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6811423

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just found your blog and I'm so glad I did - I love it! Congrats on the followers too :)

    http://labelsandlipsticks.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love discovering new blogs too. Way better than magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing Blog! <3

    Do you want to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a lovely blog too :) Sure!

      Charlotte x

      Delete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig