What's made me happy this week?

1 comment
Summer now please! Image found on pinterest.

In all honesty this week has been abit meh. Full of essays & doctors appointments which is never the greatest combination. But in the spirit of not being a grump, I thought I'd share some of the things I have been enjoying this week.

1. having a complete de-clutter. All the rubbish in my room is gone & now I hardly recognise it.

2. the les mis soundtrack. its been on a loop recently. love singing along of course.

3. oz the great & powerful. actually a pretty good film (keep an eye out for a review coming soon) love having a younger sister as an excuse to see all the kids films.

4. muffins. the breakfast type. so freaking tasty.

5. taking my beautiful dog on walks. love that boy.

6. being an official blonde again. all the ginge tinge is gone & its completely the colour i want it to be. yay.

7. catching up with an old friend who i haven't seen in absolutely ages.

8. cheese. i'm slowly rekindling my love for cheese.

9. the thought that loan day is next week.

10. thinking that this time next month my summer will be beginning & i'll have finished my second year of uni (ahh) but mostly enjoying the thought that all my essays will be done.

 What have you been enjoying this week?
I hope you have a lovely weekend. :)

Speak Soon
Charlotte x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. The little things can make us really happy. Also loving the les mis sound track! X

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig