Whats made me happy this week?

5 comments

Image found on Pinterest.

1. the sun is finally making an appearance. i haven't had to wear a jacket out this whole week - does this mean spring is finally here?

2. running. especially now that the evenings are staying lighter & the days are warmer. i love the runners high.

3. kopparberg cider. so tasty.

4. magnum ice creams. ice cream makes everything better.

5. starting my work placement on monday. so looking forward to getting some real experience.

6. topshop nail polishes. i think they are really good quality & they have such beautiful colours.

7. thelma & louise. watched this movie last night for the first time in ages. always one of my faves.

8. highlighters. they make revision & assignments so much more interesting.

9. bluebell the cat me & my housemates befriended. she loves us - probably because we feed her ham.

10. getting the summer playlist on. motivating & it gets me in the mood for summer.

What have you been enjoying this week?
I hope your having a lovely weekend & enjoying the sunshine.

Speak Soon
Charlotte x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. great ! :) saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running definitely makes me feel good but we have had really strong winds near my house so I haven't been able to go for a few days. Also love koppenberg it's like my fav drink ever! Lovely post :)

    By the way I am having a jewellery giveaway on my blog if your interested :) Check it out here:

    fashion nerdette competition

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl totally agreed on all of the above! Especially the FACT that ice cream makes everything better and the goodness of summer playlists! So happy I stumbled across your blog...its adorable! Anddd I am your newest follower hey hey hey! Hope you can swing by mine sometime!!

    xo, Kelsey Belle
    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE Thelma & Louise, such a great film!!!!!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a wonderful weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig