100 followers.

7 comments

Just a quick little post to say thank you! I recently hit 100 followers & I'm absolutely chuffed to pieces. The thought that even one person wants to read my blog is crazy let alone 100. So I just wanted to say a massive  thank you to all of you who have followed 'hobbits&hairdye.' You have made me a very happy girl indeed & I hope that I continue to post the stuff that you enjoy reading. I am aware that in the grand scheme of things 100 isn't really that much but its a far lot more than I was expecting. I am very grateful! :)

why so tilted Charlotte? 

Once again a massive thank you to all of you!
I love you all. :)
Here's to the next 100 ;)

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. Well done hunnie xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girl!! ^_^
    Cheers!
    Dany

    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the milestone :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am not sure what chuffed means (I suppose it is because I am American...?) but yay for feeling chuffed. Your blog is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!

    I really enjoying reading your blog!!

    Id be really grateful if you have a minute to visit me!

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlotte,
    Really enjoying reading your blog this morning, congratulations on your 100 followers!

    My blog is still a baby in the blogging world so I would really appreciate it if you had a minute to pop over and give me some feedback!

    beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    Happy new follower,

    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig