Here's a thought.

7 comments
Image found on Pinterest.

Why don't we all actually do the things that we say we want to do!

I propose a little challenge (because I'm a wild one like that) I think that we should all do something that we REALLY want to do this week.

As we are often reminded - we aren't getting any younger, its time to start doing all these crazy things that we have planned whilst we still have good backs & strong knees to do them with.

So lets tick something off our virtual bucket lists! Yes? 

Let me know what you achieve this week! :)
Hope you have all recovered from Bank Holiday madness!

Speak Soon 
Charlotte xx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. Hey, what's up?
    I need to say; I fell in love with your last photo, about the 90's! I think it's the best time, I felt so identificated with that photo *-* What a great times!
    I loved your blog, and we share name! My name's also Charlotte haha well Carlotta but if you translate that in english is Charlotte and some people call me Charlotte and some people Carlotta :D
    Wanna follow each other? Check my blog, and if you also like, let me know and we'll follow!

    xoxoxo
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Just checked out your blog and its pretty awesome - following on both GFC & Bloglovin! Haha well then you have a great name ;)

      Charlotte xx

      Delete
  2. Definitely going to try and do something- thanks for the inspiration!Followed- Thanks for the post

    www.therunwaylocket.blogspot.co.uk
    Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love your blog , I follow you , please follow me :) myworld-leire.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the inspirational post!! keep it up! And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa

    http://simplyranda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true! I'm getting ready to stop doing the things I need to do just to get by and start doing the things I WANT to do to live! Thanks for sharing!
    I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit : the daily savant : and follow back (if you like)!

    I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really motivating me right now!!
    what a wonderful post.

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig