The 90's Tag.

6 comments
Pretty much how I spent the 90's - Image found on Tumblr.

1. Favorite Disney Classics movie?

HARDEST QUESTION EVER! I love everything Disney, so I'm going to go with my top 5:

- 1) Aladdin - I actually think this may be my favourite Disney film! I actually wore out my VHS copy I used to watch it so much. I used to & lets be honest still wish I was princess Jasmine.

- 2) The Black Cauldron - This film is normally either completely forgotten about or given a lot of stick & I don't honestly know why - yes it is very dark! But I don't think its any scarier than some of the other films. My mum used to say when I was younger I looked like princess Eilonwy which made me a very happy 8 year old indeed! (if you don't know the film - please Google it!)

- 3) Peter Pan - I love peter pan! I always used to hope Peter Pan would come & whisk me away to Neverland ha! I never really liked the character of Wendy much though! I always preferred Jane from Peter Pan 2.

- 4) Hercules - Awesome characters, Awesome songs, Awesome story! I think Hercules is another underrated Disney film. I also love how sassy & sarcastic Meg is! 

- 5) Mulan - I used to always watch this film with my mum & I think it still remains our most quotable film. Love Eddie Murphy as Mushu the dragon. 

- 6) Aristocats - A film with singing cats in it, what could be better? 

2. Favourite Music Artist?

Britney Spears, S Club 7, Steps & Spice Girls!

3. Favourite Nickelodeon Show?

Rugrats & Sister Sister 

4. Favourite Candy?

I loved them candy sticks you could get - the ones that everyone used to pretend to smoke with! Or Freddo's back when they were 10p & of course Chuppachup lollies, I used to always pretend to be baby spice!

5. Favourite Game (Board Game/School Game)?

I used to have a postman pat board game that i would beg to play when I went to my Grandparents house, although I used to cry whenever I'd land on one square because the character scared me. 

6. Favourite McDonald's Toy?

I remember having a my little pony from McDonald's once and I used to take it with me everywhere.

7. Favorite Book?

When I was really young I really loved the Rainbow fish, The Hungry Caterpillar & Guess how much I love you! As I got older I loved the Sabrina the teenage witch & Mary Kate & Ashley books. 

8. Favorite Clothing Store?

Gap? I don't think I had much choice in the shops I got clothes from, although I do remember getting a skirt from the Mary Kate & Ashley range in Asda. It was mid length denim with a frilly bottom - I thought I was so cool!

9. What would you watch when you got home from school?

Winnie the Pooh, Bear in the Big Blue House, Rosie & Jim, Tots TV& The Big Garage - were probably the main ones when I was little.

10. Favorite Tv Show?

Boy Meets World, Saved by the Bell, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Smart Guy, Recess, Sailor Moon, Totally Spies & Pokemon

11. Favorite Toys?

Beanie Babies, Barbies or Betty Spaghetti's!

12.  N'Sync or Backstreet Boys?

Backstreet Boys of course!

13. Weirdest fashion trend?

I dunno they were all pretty weird. Some of the clothes my mum dressed me in as a child were pretty dire aka an all in one puffa jacket outfit. Truly Awful.

14. Favorite Collectible?

Pokemon cards of course!

15. Favorite Beanie Baby?

I used to have this strange shiny glow worm thing that I used to really love, not entirely sure why!

16. How many Tamagotchis did you go through?

Only 1 or 2 I think! I was surprisingly good at keeping them alive!

17. Favorite Game System?

PlayStation of course! I still have my play station 2 with all my old games! I used to love Crash Bandicoot, Toy Story, Barbie & Sing Star!


So this has made me really nostalgic & at the same time made me feel really old
I TAG all of you 90's kids!
I'd love to hear your favourite bits from the 90's

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. wow super!
    have now such TV)))
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag brings back so many memories! I think I only just scrape being a proper 90's kid but really want to do this tag anyway now its all coming back to me haha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - so many fond memories here aha! I used to collect the Beanie Babies from Happy Meals! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your answers! Ohh I had forgot the Chuppachups :D I love Playstation too
    Cheers!
    Dany

    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tag!
    I'm a 90's kid and it bring back so many memories!!!

    Fab

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig