What's made me happy this week?

1 comment
me & my little sister back in 2010. 


after the last couple of grumpy weeks i am back on track & all cheered up! i'm also officially back on the blogging scene so expect plenty of belated posts coming your way.

1. after a huuuuugeeee disaster, my essays are all handed in & i've officially finished my second year at university - wowee that went so fast.

2.  my summer is officially here, a whole 4 months of it, now if the weather could perk up abit again i will be a very pleased girl.

3. it's my university's summer ball tonight. i'm so excited to put on a pretty dress and get all dolled up for a night after at least a month of looking like a slob. expect an outfit post about this one as the dress is too damn pretty to go un-shared.

4. i got to tick something off my bucket list this week. i got the opportunity to go in a hot air balloon with one of my housemates for free! it was so amazing if you ever get the opportunity to go in one then seriously do. it was incredible.

5. lie ins. i forgot how much i appreciate a lie in of more than 8:00am.

6. the valleys. my new guilty pleasure trashy tv. i thought it was bad at geordie shore.

7.  pimms. nothing like a post essay hand in glass of pimms.

8. pamper evenings. all us girls sat around gossiping, painting our nails & listening to music. perfect.

9. the thought of going home next weekend & spending some much needed time with my little sister. its scary how quickly she's growing up.

10. seeing people walking their dogs about. it makes me grin like a Cheshire cat & makes me so excited to see my baby.

So that is what's made me happy this week & i am also officially back to regular blogging.
i hope you didn't miss me too much ;)
what's made you happy this week? i hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. 020 8432 6302 | 07939 211 796 - ?196 Discount Offer On Courses On Now | Hair Extension Training, Hair Extension course, hair extensions, hair extensions training courses, hair extension training, hair courses, km ha

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig