Garnier Nutrisse | Dark Golden Blonde.

10 comments
In case you all didn't know by now I like to dye my hair, recently I took on the task of returning blonde after months of bright red hair. I did in fact end up blond eventually but unfortunately I still wasn't pleased - it was too blonde. Although my 16 year old self would disagree, I really don't think I suit really light blonde hair so I decided I wanted a blonde that was much more natural so I picked up this Garnier Nutrisse - Dark Golden Blonde.



I love the Garnier Nutrisse hair dye brand, I don't think I would ever pick another brand over it. The actual dye doesn't dry my hair at all, the colour always matches the colour on the box & the application is very easy. For me its the perfect hair dye but the thing that makes me love it the most is the conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling so silky soft its unreal & it smells incredible, like seriously if I could buy a bottle of the conditioner on its own I probably would, that's how good it is.

As for the colour I am really pleased with how it turned out, its a really nice natural blonde, I think it suits me alot more than the lighter colours I've used in the past. I actually think that this hair colour is pretty much the same as my natural hair colour (I've dyed it so much I can't remember any more whoops!) So very pleased once again, I don't think this hair dye brand has or will ever disappoint me. I love it!




If you're a serial hair dyer like me, whats your go to hair dye brand?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments:

  1. The after looks much better, I think the lighter colour was washing you out. x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the result, I would never be brave enough tho for a at home dye! I'm just too blonde with too many highlights to let me at it!
    Fab review :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) haha to be honest I wish I hadn't got in to home dyeing, its become far to easy & far too addictive, not sure my hair appreciates it.

      Charlotte xx

      Delete
  3. Oh nice result you've lovely hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you :) not sure I'd agree with that though haha

      Charlotte xx

      Delete
  4. it turned out great! i'm always hesitant to use box dye, but this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I like you hair a touch darker looks lovely! I just dyed mine really dark brown but I literally cannot remember what dye I used, lol!

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey this looks gorgeous. I am using this colour for the first time. I hope it turns out okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the blonde, but I'm partial to blondes. ;-) I use Garnier as well; seems gentler than some of the other brands. I've gone from blonde to black to blonde and all over again each year (terrible for my hair, I know...but I like change).

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig