My Top Albums 2013 | Part 1

4 comments
So this post is a bit of a different one to normal but I've really been obsessing over music recently so I thought I would start a little thing & share with you my favourite albums I've been listening to in 2013 - both old and new. As you may have noticed this says part 1 I plan to finish part two at the end of the year...If I remember. 


Bastille - Bad Blood


I love this album so much, its very rare for me to find an album in which I love all of the songs, so I was pleasantly surprised by it. This has been played on a loop so many times now & I am still no where close to being sick of it. Huge fan of Bastille, can't wait to see what new stuff they come up with.

Les Miserables Movie Soundtrack


It's no secret that I love musicals and Les Miserables was no exception, in fact I loved the film so much that I had to instantly download the soundtrack. My favourite tracks include: On My Own, One Day More, A Heart Full of Love & Dreamed a Dream. This album has been the perfect accompaniment for revision & spring cleaning and is of course the best to sing along to.

Mumford & Sons - Babel


I love Mumford & Sons! I love this album! I will say however in comparison to the epic first album of theirs its slightly disappointing but as an album on its own its awesome, and has some really great songs. Good job boys!

Michael Buble - To Be Loved


I love Michael Buble and for Christmas I was lucky enough to receive tickets to see him live *in less than two weeks eeee* so of course I had to download his most recent album. I love it! Beautiful Day is without a doubt my favourite track. So excited to see him perform some of the songs.

My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade


Obviously this isn't a new album but when I heard the news that My Chemical Romance had split up I wanted to give their old stuff a listen and it reminded why I loved them so much. The Black Parade was always my favourite album of theirs & whenever I listen to this I feel very nostalgic about my 15 year old emo days haha.

Kodaline - In a Perfect World


Kodaline are a somewhat new discovery for me & boy I'm glad I've found them, this album for me is perfect, like Bad Blood there isn't a song I don't like. Its been played constantly the past few days. For me its a perfect album for the summer. I expect very big things from the group.

The Great Gatsby Movie Soundtrack 


It may come as a shock to you that I still haven't seen the film, I have been listening to the soundtrack though and I love it, particularly Lana Del Ray, Florence & the Machine & Beyonce's inputs. Such a great album & I look forward to eventually seeing the film.

These are the albums I've been listening too most in 2013 so far.
What have been your most listened to albums?
Has 2013 given you any new music discoveries?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Bastille and Michael Buble. You're awesome! hahah:) love them! xxx

    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bastille, Kodaline, and Gatsby. Summer perfection. :)
    I see you're currently following my blog via GFC, and everyones been talking about how it is/isn't shutting down on July 1st, so I just wanted to let you know that you can still follow me via Bloglovin (which I personally prefer anyway) and there is a link on my sidebar... Thanks!
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award, check out the details on my blog www.holdthefront-page.com
    Thanks!

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! you should do more like these.I'm crazy about soundracks, so Gatsby and Les Mis are my faves here! xx

    http://mistysstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig