What's made me happy this week?

1 comment
Image found on pinterest.
1. lovely weather. it makes me forget all about the crappy weather we've also been having.

2. new rings. i loves a good ring i does.

3. halloumi cheese. sooo tasty.

4. taking the plunge & getting my hair cut after a really long time. feels so soft & healthy - although its abit shorter than i had hoped it would be.

5. ice in drinks. so refreshing!

6. spontaneous nights. always the best & the funniest.

7. 130 followers. yaay!

8. not going out (the programme). lee mack is an absolute joker.

9. hopefully securing a job this week. fingers crossed.

10. mushroom risotto. yummy yummy.

Here's what I've been enjoying this week, bit of a weird bunch this week.
What have you been enjoying this week? 

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Great list. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours on GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig