What's made me happy this week?

1 comment
Image found on Pinterest.

1. finding a coke bottle with my name on it. incredibly sad but such a good feeling.

2. My new Comic Book Avengers t-shirt. so nerdy it hurts.

3. finding a new LOTR nerd friend on the #bblogger chat on Sunday. Check out her blog here & follow if you don't already: http://makeupmonster.ie/

4. Last Night. Had such a fun night out for my friends leaving party.

5. Summer Edition Pimms. Blackberry & Elder flower. So tasty but such a risky one - tastes like squash.

6. Bagels.

7. Got my results for second year, over the moon to have a 2:1 over all I think. And so nice to not have to worry about results until January now!

8. Profiteroles. So tasty.

9. Having all the family over at the weekend, I love seeing my 5 year old cousin. He likes to put my dresses & high heels on and pretending he's a witch. Bless him.

10. The thought of getting a new phone next week, so excited to have one that doesn't freeze, turn itself off randomly & has a battery of more than ten minutes.

What have you been enjoying this week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks so much great to find another Tolkien obsessive out there, here's to loads more nerdy chats:)

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig