What's made me happy this week?

3 comments
For all the Glastonbury goers! & for those who couldn't go! Image found on Pinterest.


1. I am now employed. Yay finally going to be earning some dollar.

2. My beautiful new Iphone. Its so perfect I'm scared to touch it (not really but you know!)

3. Elderflower Cordial. Delish.

4. Picnics.

5. Seeing my brothers year 11 prom. He looked so smart & it definitely made me feel hella old

6. Tinted Moisturiser. Its been perfect too get abit of colour on these pasty legs as I'm not a huge fan of fake tan its a good alternative.

7. Shopping. I definitely needed that new summer wardrobe!

8. Documentaries. I literally love them so much!

9.  Candles. Although I don't have any spring/summer scents at the moment I'm using a Christmas candle. It smells amazing & its getting me very excited for Christmas....Oops!

10. Quentin Tarantino's films! Watched Inglorious Basterds for the first time this week...Its no Reservoir Dogs but I really enjoyed it. I love the gory films!

What have you been enjoying this week?
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I'm going to spend mine lying on the sofa pretending I'm at Glastonbury, watching it on telly :( 

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

P.S. On a slightly unrelated note for all you Motel Rocks fans out there you can now receive 20% discount at checkout using the code: charlottehayes.  

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! :) I love picnics, shame we've not had the weather for them here!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job!! It's always fun to be starting a new career! :) Hope you love it! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving candles too - they make my room smell so lush! Mega congrats on the job woop woop! :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig