What's made me happy this week?

1 comment


1. swimming. so therapeutic & awesome exercise.

2. high waisted jeans. they hide & accentuate all the right things.

3. not having to wear tights. that's what i'm talking about weather!

4. Graceland. A new tv show which i can sense will be a new favourite.

5. the apprentice. Alan sugar you crack me up!

6. securing not one but two job interviews. fingers crossed!

7. cider. definitely the taste of summer for me.

8. feeling just really damn happy with everything.

9. knitting. a new hobby of mine...i think i'm a sixty year old in a twenty year old's body.

10. the thought that this time next month I'll be seeing Jersey Boys & Michael Buble! so exciting!

So here it is, another random selection of things that have made me happy this week
What have you been enjoying this week?
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. :)

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. New hobbies are good xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig