200 Followers | A Big Fat Thank You.

3 comments
My 200 followers reaction face! 


So recently I've been lucky enough to hit 200 followers on GFC! First of all...Woah! I was shocked enough when I reached 100 followers but this really takes the cake! Second of all I owe all of you a massive thank you - to those of you who follow who actually have stuck around to read what I have to say on a daily basis, its crazy & I'm very grateful indeed!

This was just a quick post to say how grateful I am to all of you lovely people!
I know July has been abit rubbish for my blog, but I promise August will bring great things :)

If you'd like to stay in touch with my ramblings then please follow on either GFC or Bloglovin' or on any of my social media sites - they're all linked here somewhere! 

To the next 200! :)

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I reached 200 too last week, so exciting! Very well deserved though, I love your blog.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats lovely! I'm only on just over 50 but it's still a great feeling when your followers slowly increase. Lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I recently reached 200 too and am holding a giveaway in celebration, if you're interested the link is http://stopmotionwords.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/international-giveaway-to-celebrate-200.html ♥

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig