London Baby.

14 comments

So if you follow me on Twitter or have read any of my previous posts then you will know that last week I spent a long weekend in London with one of my friends seeing Michael Buble & the musical Jersey Boys which I had recieved tickets for my birthday and Christmas last year. It was absolutely incredible so I thought I'd share some snaps with you from the weekend. 

*This is when it gets incredibly picture heavy*





















 As I'm sure you can imagine Buble was incredible it was so amazing to hear him sing live, his voice is so beautiful, I'm even more in love than I was already - if that's even possible. If you haven't seen Jersey Boys then you need to NOW it was so so amazing, of course the songs were amazing, all of the actors' performances were amazing - I even cried it was that good! I've always loved The Four Seasons music, so it was so so nice to finally get to see the musical, I could easily see it again & hope I get the opportunity too soon. The weekend also included some *not so needed* retail therapy & eating so much delicious food! What more could a girl want? It was amazing trip & has made me really glad I asked for more of a 'experience' present I think i got so much more out of it (although a new camera would have been very lovely too) All in all it was a brilliant trip & I am very grateful to my parents for giving me such a lovely present! Thanks guys!

Whats your favourite thing to do when your in London?
Have you seen Michael Buble or Jersey Boys too? What did you think?
& Most importantly do you have any reccomendations for next time?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely look day!!!
    Your outfits are all gorgeous to!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte you look so beautiful in these photos and I am LOVING your outfits!

    My London trip recently was one the focused on only one area - Shoreditch - and I thoroughly recommend it. I, of course, love the theatre, and the 'tourist' side of the city, but being able to wander around somewhere frequented by locals added another dimension to London's already-amazingness!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop D&V Hairpieces for premium quality
    Visit http://www.dvhairpieces.com/
    http://dvhairpieces.com/blog/2013/07/60s-glam-hair-inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black jacket you are wearing in the first couple of picks :) im trying to find one that suits me :(
    xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits are amazing - so cute! Lovely post! Cute blog by the way!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have had an amazing time he is incredible!

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god I am so jealous!! That sounds like the perfect weekend! And you looked amazing throughout, great blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to go to London and see the sights but I'm so jealous you got
    To see the gorgeous mr buble! He is just fantastic, I've never heard of the jersey boys but ill be sure to check them out haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow looks like you had a great time and I'm so jealous you saw the buble! :D
    Great blog hun, I'm now following!

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot tell you how jealous I am that you saw the Buble - loving the Zara Office City Bag by the way, I have it too :-)

    Thanks for sending your link during #bbloggers last night

    Ambi xx

    Bombay Rose www.bombayrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have wanted to see "Jersey Boys" forever! Hopefully will be able to catch a show eventually. I adore musicals! Looks like you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have seen the Jersey Boys musical night last year and was delighted with the music and performance! I have already purchased Jersey Boys Tickets for from GoodSeatTickets.com, best source for entertainment tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures and impressions!! Looks like you had such a great time! Where did you get this super cute floral dress? It is awesome!!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig