What's made me happy this week?

3 comments


1. Seeing Michael Buble live! Oh my goodness that man is incredible, such an amazing performance! Love him.

2. London. I had an amazing couple of days in London with one of my friends, such a beautiful city!

3. Jersey Boys. Officially the best musical I've ever seen! Go see it if you haven't!

4. Salmon. Love abit of Salmon on the BBQ

5. Hummus. Literally addicted to the stuff at the moment.

6. It was my lovely doggies birthday on Friday, 8 years old how time has flown! Feels like just yesturday he was a naughty puppy eating shoes.

7. My new Topshop dress, absolutely in love with it & the fact it was in the sale makes it all the more better.

8. Meeting up with two of my housemates when I was in London, literally feels like forever since I've seen them, was nice to catch up!

9. Virgin Mojitos. So refreshing, perfect for this weather & I actually think that they are nicer than alcoholic ones.

10. Lots of work shifts. Work = money & money = Charlotte being able to do things this Summer.

What has made you happy this week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this post, it's so positive! I was Mr Buble a couple of years ago, he is so amazing, glad you had an awesome time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lived in London for about 8 months now and I'm still constantly impressed by how lovely it is! I haven't had the chance to check out the Topshop sale, which is probably a good thing as I'm pretty skint at the moment, eep!

    Milly x
    mini-adventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sooo want to see Mr Buble! Sounds like a pretty good week :)

    http://beinglittleb.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig