What's made me happy this week?

Leave a Comment
Image found on Pinterest.

1. It's the beginning of a new month! Out with the old & in with the new! A fresh start of sorts! I hope this month brings better things than the last.

2. Animated Films. Having a younger sibling definitely pays off, watched Rise of the Guardians & How to Train Your Dragon for the first time - great films!

3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Addicted!

4. Payday. Phew!

5. Running in the rain, can make horrible feelings so much better

6.  Tidying & Organising, De-cluttering makes me feel so much more in control & organised

7. Diaries of a broken mind! One of the most heartbreaking but inspiring documentaries I've seen!

8. Finally owning a coat, no more surprise soakings from our ever changing weather.

9.  Kodaline. Love their music so much!

10. Royal Baby. I know this was last week but I'm still so excited by it! Such a cute family & K-Mid looked so gorgeous. Love them!

What has made you happy this week?
What are your weekend plans?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig