What's made me happy this week?

3 comments
Such a child at the farm museum.

1. The new CD we've got playing in work, so refreshing to listen to something different.

2. The new Homeland trailer! sjhdjsfh! So excited for series 3!

3. Looking after my 5 year old cousin, he's such a little cutie! 

4. Our day trip to the farm museum yesturday, haven't been there since I was a little girl! I felt like a child again!

5. My Friends! Good luck to one of my best friends who will climbing Mount Everest on Tuesday! So proud of her!

6. Less than a week left of work, yay! Although I'll miss my work friends. Bittersweet!

7. Fajitas. yum yum. 

8. Suits. Good show!

9. My new strawberry onesie, so freaking comfortable. Thank you Primark!

10. tea & cake. 

So basically this week I've been loving food...standard!

What's made you happy this week?
What are your plans for this bank holiday weekend?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Haha weeks are generally made better by food! Plus tea and cake is one of the best combinations, well actually cake with ice cream and tea haha.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! :) xo

    http://poppyfalls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Ramones tee! Where did you get it? xo

    Adrienne | Late Night Nonsense | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig