What's made me happy this week?

6 comments
Image found on Pinterest. 

1. Finishing work for summer, it was such a nice feeling!

2. Taking my little sister to Legoland. I haven't been there since I was about her age, and it was nice to share my memories of it with her & make new ones.

3. Payday. What a glorious thing that is.

4. Catching up with one of my best friends before she went back to uni! wine, crisps & dip, and brilliant chats all on a lovely summer evening! What could be better?

5. Its september, this means only one thing: Autumn is round the corner! I'm so excited for Autumn, I love it so much!

6. I've got my blogging mojo back :)

7. Face Off! I love this programme sooooo much! so glad its back in my life!

8. Packing for my return to University this weekend, so excited to see my lovely housemates again.

9. Hot tub time machine, my guilty pleasure movie. I just find it hilarious.

10. My lovely dog has finally perked up after his operation! Nice to see him happy again!

What's made you happy this week?
Happy September to all you lovely people
What are you hoping to achieve this Autumn?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Autumn too...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payday was too good but I've already spent way too much...how is it only the 5th!? x
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post just loved it and payday is the best day ;D xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post:) hymm what made my happy this weeke:) evening with my friends:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous that you're heading back to uni! This is my first year as a graduate, and it feels so weird to be at home still :(

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig