What's made me happy this week?

2 comments
Love this advert. Winter is definitely on its way when this starts showing.
Image found on google. 

1. Soup. Tomato & Basil. Yum Yum.

2. Yankee Candle - Witches Brew. So Halloweeny I love it! 

3. Knowing whats going on in a lecture this week & actually speaking in it -- big deal.

4. My makeshift roast dinner. not quite Grandmas but tying me over until I go home next week.

5. The Autumnal weather, I know I've mentioned this a gazzilion times but I love it so much & think its so underated! Show Autumn some love people!

6. Pinterest. I'm so addicted to it at the moment. My link is here if you want to have a look! If your on it, then leave your link below, I'd love to take a peep!

7. I've been feeling very blog inspired this week, lots of new posts in the pipeline.

8. homewares. Ive been looking at plenty of homewares for my 'one day home' it makes me want to be a proper grown up.

9. Once upon a time. so glad this programme has returned, three episodes in and already a vast improvement on the previous season. & it just makes me want to be a disney princess...why am i not?! 

10. The thought that in one week I'll be heading home to the shire. Where I'll get to see my family, my beautiful doggy & have the joys of a warm house, home cooked food & a lovely bath. I can't wait!

What's made you happy this week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at home decor even though I don't have my own place! I'm on pinterest at pinterest.com/LaurasHaven :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at homewares too, but even as a 'proper grownup' I still can't have half of them!

    Love this post, that witches brew candle sounds amazing!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig