What's made me happy this week?

1 comment
Image found on Pinterest.

1. The big 'ol spring (autumn) clean I had this week -- bedroom. done! kitchen. done! wardrobe. done! Just call me a domestic goddess! 

2. I've finished my uni house secret santa & I'm well into my christmas shopping! I don't know where this organised Charlotte has come from but I really hope she's here to stay!

3. Football. I am such a boy when it comes to football I could sit & watch it for so long! Much to the annoyance of the four other girls I live with. Oops.

4. Once Upon A Time. This show is getting pretty damn interesting, one of the craziest plot twists ever! I would definitely recommend checking this show out if you haven't already!!

5. The John Lewis Christmas Advert! So cute! Without a doubt they do the best christmas adverts!

6. Leaves all over the place at the moment. Crunchy leaves are the best

7. Ant & Dec. Their jokes on I'm a Celebrity get funnier each year! I love their little bromance.

8. Lidl 35p Chocolate. A brilliant way to beat those essay writing blues.

9. Girly nights in! Makeovers, gossip & trashy TV! Its cliché but I love it! 

10. This. Made me laugh so much!

Whats made you happy this week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig