Whats made me happy this week?

4 comments
Image found on Pinterest.

1. Downloading Christmas songs all ready for the first of December. Too Excited!

2. Caramel Hot Chocolate.

3. Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Such an amazing film, if you haven't seen it yet then please do so!

4. Seeing my Dad the other day for lunch & a brief catch up! It was nice to see him.

5. The Nachos I had the other night at our university christmas social! They were so epic & I'm sad to say that they defeated me.

6. Kinder Chocolate Bars, I have no idea how I haven't discovered these before but they are incredible! Kinder Egg in chocolate form -- Genius!

7. Watching the Christmas lights be turned on last night & listening to choir singing carols has made me feel super festive.

8. Tom Fletcher has done it again, this version of Love Is On The Radio with his wife is so cute! Watch it!

9. The countdown for going home for christmas has begun! 16 days & counting. 

10. Thanksgiving. I know we don't celebrate it over here in England! But I've loved seeing people showing how thankful they are to everyone & everything in their lives! So I would like to say a massive thank you to all the people in my life -- whether they play big or small parts, everyone matters & everyone has helped me in someway. 

Whats made you happy this week?
& in the Thanksgiving spirit, what are you thankful for?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love Kinder bars! And McFly of course haha :)
    xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Catching Fire, I'm watching it for the second time today! :D xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely list Charlotte, lots of things to be happy and thankful for this week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been downloading so many Christmas songs too, and listening to them on the way to work!
    Jess xxx
    www.wildflowerlondon.co.uk | @whatjessiedid

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig