2013 Fail.

2 comments
Not really relevant but I found it amusing.

I don't know if any of you know this but I have a page on my blog called 'a hundred things for 2013' a place where I put goals I want to achieve & things I want to experience and as I've done them I've crossed them out! 2013 is coming to a close and its time to check that page to see how I did…I didn't do well. 

I achieved 56/100 (although technically 99 because Viva Forever was cancelled)

Thats really not great, I definitely thought I'd get more than that.

Here is a link to said page in case you've never seen it before and what to have a peek. 

So considering that 2013 was so shocking in terms of these achievements I felt I had to create one for 2014 to see if I can surpass this years results. Some of the things are new goals and some are ones I really wanted to do last year that have been carried over. There is a mixture of exciting & mundane goals, because I'm realistic, I know 2014 won't be a crazy time of skydiving, bungee jumping and all that jazz. 

So 'a hundred things for 2014' is now live. Lets see this time next year how I do.

Do you think I'll be able to beat 2013's score?
Whats on your list of achievements for 2014?
Did you achieve what you wanted to for 2013? 

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. More than half is really good going! Such a great idea. Definitely laughed out loud at the picture too, haha.
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig