DisneyBound.

1 comment
Do you love Disney?
Do you love Fashion?
Then DisneyBound is perfect for you.


Image found on DisneyBound
If you've never heard of DisneyBound then let me quickly explain a bit about it, DisneyBound was created by the fabulous Leslie Kay! Its a place where she takes all things Disney and creates ideas for outfits that embodies those characters. 

She creates outfit ideas for all sorts: princesses, prince's, villains, sidekicks, even theme park attractions, anything Disney you can bet she's created an outfit for it!

Leslie, a self confessed 'peter pan child' shows that Disney isn't just for children, by showing an inventive & pretty damn cool way for us all to get in touch with our inner Disney geek! Such a great idea right? I've followed her blog for a while now & its so amazing to see how much the concept has flourished and how many people are taking notice of it, and I'm really pleased for her!

Here are a couple of examples of some of the outfits she's created:
*Disclaimer, I don't own these images, they are the property of DisneyBound*




You get the idea now? Isn't it just such an amazing concept!
I really wanted to share it with you, in case you hadn't heard about it & your a Disney geek like me who this would appeal to!

If this kind of thing interests you please follow DisneyBound & Leslie on all the social media!

Blog
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram


And here is my attempt at my own DisneyBound! (Last New Years Eve -- woah time flies) If you don't know who I am then shame on you!
hopefully plenty more to come in the future.


Are you a Disney geek like me?
What do you think of the DisneyBound idea?
Would you add a bit of Disney to your wardrobe?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a few of these, I don't think I'm quite brave enough to wear an obviously Disney inspired outfit on an everyday basis but I love the idea of it and the subtle ones are my favourite!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig