What's made me happy this week?

3 comments


1. Coming home for Christmas :)

2. Handing my assignments in, such a nice feeling, one more to hand in next week & then I'm done until May. Phew!

3. Christmas Decorations, I feel so much more festive now! 

4. Lush! Safe to say I went a little bit lush crazy! Keep an eye out for a lush haul!

5. My new Pandora Ring, its so gorgeous! Such a lovely belated birthday present.

6. Winter is coming (GOT reference y'all!) I love autumn so much but I'm a winter baby -- so it will always be my favourite season!

7. Costa's Honeycomb Hot Chocolate, its so good! 

8. My Uni House Christmas Dinner & Secret Santa, it was lovely & festive! I love those girls!

9. Brie. Oh the treat food thats available when home for Christmas.

10. Disney films. They've been a good revision break! Aladdin, Hercules, Robin Hood & Mulan were the ones of choice in case you were interested. 

What's made you happy this week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Mulan is one of the greatest films of all time. Seriously. Haha. Loved this list, Winter is one of the greatest times of year. My bad has made me happy this week - the chance to get ridiculously snuggly.
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig