What's made me happy this week?

2 comments
Image found on Pinterest.

1. Hollyoaks, its all kicking off & is making for really good viewing.

2. Date night with my best friend. Pudding, Cocktails & Cinema! Was so lovely to catch up with her, haven't laughed that much in a long time.

3. My new hot chocolate candle, it smells incredible!

4. Gravity. One of the most incredible films I've seen, literally blew my mind! Please, please, please go see this film, its so amazing, especially in the cinema!

5. List making. You all know this by now, but my list making goes full speed during Christmas, so much to do = so many lists to make.

6. The Season 2 finale of Ripper Street, if the BBC think they can just cancel the show after leaving the ending so open they've got another thing coming! It was amazing!

7. Annual Christmas Baking with my Grannie.

8. Frozen. The new Disney Film, the songs are amazing, the imagery is amazing & the characters are amazing, basically its amazing! I would definitely recommend seeing it -- I think Elsa is one of my new favourite disney characters.

9. Online shopping, probably not the best thing for my bank account but if you can't treat yourself at christmas when can you?! So I 'treated' myself to a new dress, 2 playsuits & a jumpsuit! Merry Christmas me! (Dreading the bank statement already).

10. The Polar Express. Such a great film & gets me right in the christmas spirit!

What's made you happy this week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I really want to see Frozen, everyone is going crazy for Elsa! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My driving teacher keeps going on about Gravity aha and says I really need to see it :p Ooh and I love making lists too! xx

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig