The beginning of the end.

4 comments
Today I returned back to University after a month long christmas. The food shop has been done & unpacking has begun, I'm the only one back today, the rest of my housemates are back tomorrow, so as I sit here and reflect with a cup of tea & celebrity big brother I can't help but feel bittersweet. The first few hours/day back is always the hardest, after a month at home I was so desperate to come back to uni, but now I'm back its hard to settle, I'd become so used to home again that it feels strange being back! I know it will all be fine when the girls are back to distract me, but being here alone I can't help but think.

This is the beginning of the end, on Monday morning I'll be starting the first day of my last ever term at University and to be quite honest with you, I'm so scared! Don't get me wrong I am so ready to be done with education, but I feel like I'm done with that stage of my life, and my most recent results have shown it probably wasn't the right place for me. But I just don't feel ready for the real world yet! Its so scary how fast the time has gone, I feel like I was a fresher just yesterday! 

I don't really know what the aim of this post is, me being honest with how I'm feeling I guess, but I want to make this a promise, a promise to myself, on the internet for all to see so I can't back out! 

I'm going to make the most of these last few months, in every single way! I'm going to work my butt off & I'm going to make the most of my friends! & I will not let things that have stopped me from doing things in the past, stop me now! There is not enough time left to let things get in my way! So internet hear me now, the next three months are going to be three of the best months of my uni experience! I'll make sure of it! 

Are you nearing the end of anything?
How do you feel about that?

Now that trip to the deep end is done with, I'm going to have a glass of wine, eat all of the goodies I've purchased today & watch lord of the rings while I have control over the telly! Sounds like a good plan if I do say so myself!

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. I used to feel like that as well, but after a week it was like I had never been away x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was terrified last year when I was in your position and now I've graduated, it's not got any better! I was so happy to finish university but it's too scary not having that safety net there anymore ;') xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always sad/scary when things end, but if it's made you decide to make the most of every second then that's a great thing! Getting cosy with LOTR and treats also sounds like a great thing - an amazing night in haha!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig