What's made me happy this week?

2 comments
Image found on Pinterest.
(Pretty much me & my best friend, when I made her come see The Hobbit with me)


I can sense straight away that this will become pretty geeky, pretty quickly…I take no responsibility for that.


1. Sherlock finale. Oh my goodness that shit was incredible, such an amazing way to end, it almost made however long the break between the next series acceptable…almost.

2. Date nights with my best friend, if theres a person who can make me feel better about everything & have a complete laugh with then its her.

3. Finally seeing The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug! 100% worth the wait, I fangirled as much as you'd expect me too, even shedding a couple of tears! I loved it! :)

4. H&M, I'm not normally their biggest fan, but they've got a lot of stuff in at the moment that I've got my eye on…none of which I can afford of course.

5. Getting my hair done. I feel like a new woman, empowered & all that! Not quite the colour I wanted yet, but we're getting there! :)

6. That Frozen won best animated film at the Golden Globes.

7. Sweet popcorn. The best kind.

8. My morning routine I've seemed to have stumbled upon. Tea & Biccies whilst catching up on Celebrity Big Brother! Its funner than it sounds!

9. THIS song.

10. Cold & Flu tablets. Absolute little miracle workers!

What's made you happy this week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Ah I love when a blogger mentions anything Tolkien related!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Tea and biscuits whilst watching BB is fun to me!! x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig