January Favourites.

2 comments
I know its like the middle of February, but I haven't done a favourites post in ages & there was actually loads of things I loved during January, so I thought I'd post this anyway…better late than never, right?!

Beauty & Skincare.




La Roche Posay - Effaclar Duo.

I've mentioned my love for this product countless times, but it truly is brilliant and every time I use it I notice a difference to my skin. Its a staple part of my skincare routine and will probably remain a favourite for countless months.

MAC Strobe Cream.

I got this little tester with some lipsticks for Christmas, now to be honest, I'm not 100% sure what the actual purpose of it is. I had a bit of a nose around online and it seem most people use it either under their makeup to brighten the face up or as a highlighter. I've been using it under my makeup and oh my goodness does it work. It makes my face look like a new face, seriously! Its perfect for those tired days when your skin needs a bit of a pick me up. I love it, and may actually have to buy the real thing when this little tester is all used up.

MUA Heaven & Earth Palette.

I'm not the most adventurous with my eye makeup in the slightest. Neutral shadow, winged eyeliner or a smokey eye & thats me done. I love this palette because it gives me the opportunity to play around with different shadows and looks but keeps me in my neutral comfort zone! I wore at least one colour from this pretty much everyday during the month of January & so far into February too.

Marc Jacobs - Daisy.

My favourite perfume ever, I was elated to receive not only one, but two bottles for Christmas. I don't think I will ever not love this scent its the perfect one for me & the bottles pretty too which we all know is always a  plus side.

Nars - Laguna.

This bronzer has been neglected quite a bit over winter, but I dug it out during an attempt to give my face a bit more colour. This is such a perfect bronzer for me, I love the matte colour and I think it does the perfect job of helping me to give my face more definition, which when you've got chubby cheeks/a baby face like mine is a big help! You'd never believe it but it actually makes me look like I've got cheekbones.

Hair.



Straighteners.

Now, I'm sure we all know what straighteners look like, so I didn't feel the need to include a picture of them. As you may have seen I recently got a fringe cut in, as someone with naturally wavy hair you can imagine thats not the best combination ever, so before I leave the house I normally need to give my fringe the once over with the straighteners. As they're being used anyway I've mostly been going for the straight style for my whole hair. I forgot how much I like my hair straight, yes it takes far more time,  but I like it so much more. My straighteners have been pretty handy this month in saving me from fringe disasters and reminding me how much I love my straight hair. 

Frizz Ease Daily Miracle Treatment.

As i've been really naughty with the amount of heat I've been using on my hair recently, I've taken extra special measures to make sure it doest fry. It's obviously really important to use heat protectant on your hair if you're going to be using heat on it. What I like about this one too is it prevents my hair from going frizzy as well as protecting it from the heat, it also leaves it feeling amazing to touch. Basically an all around great product. 

Comb.

Probably the most boring thing to talk about, but never underestimate the comb. It detangles, it adds volume & it sorts out my fringe when it gets a bit windswept! An essential piece of hair equipment if you ask me.


Other.

The Following.

This show is insane! I'm so glad its back for a second series, its so amazing and deserves such a bigger following than it has (geddit?! ;) ha). I love all things serial killers & detectives, so if you're into that sort of thing then you'll love it…warning if you're not into gore then maybe give it a miss.

Frozen Soundtrack.

I'm obsessed. I think I need to go into Disney rehab or something, I officially know all the words to all the songs and I'm not even ashamed of that.

Sex and the City.

Such a great, feel good film, I could literally watch it every week I love it that much, it has all the brilliance of the series, but dolled up for the big screen. 

Cheese Toasties.

Does this even need any justification?!


Blogging & YouTubing.







These ladies are all incredible for very different reasons, they're all incredibly  talented & you should check out their blogs/channels.

So there we have a list of all the things I loved during the month of January.

What were your January favourites?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I love the MUA palette x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the MUA palette, and Marc Jacobs Daisy is my favourite perfume! I keep saying this but I really need to get around to trying the Effaclar Duo, I've heard so many good things!


    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig